Posted on August 01, 2017 | Vendor Profile
5 Juicy Questions
Get to know your favorite Wednesday members!
Member: Dan Luck of Luck's Produce
Years with the DCFM: 25 years
- What's your favorite product you grow and why? Our sweet corn - 'cause it's the best!
- What is your favorite part of the Dane County Farmers' Market? The customers.
- If you weren't a farmer, what would your occupation be? Fighter Jet Pilot
- What's your current indulgence? Good beer! I'm a beer lover.
- What's one thing patrons wouldn't know about you? It's twofold: A) that I have a wife! and B) that my wife and I operate Springs Pub & Grill on the north end of Beaver Dam lake. We've been doing it for 19 years. Many don't know I have a wife because she doesn't come to market - she's busy running the pub!