Posted on August 22, 2017 | Vendor Profile
6 Juicy Questions
Get to know your favorite DCFM members!
Member: Kyle Mook of Silly Yak Bakery & Bread Barn
Years with the DCFM: 3 years
- What's your favorite product you bake and why? That's tough - that's like trying to pick your favorite child! I'd have to say our cranberry wild rice bread and oatmeal raisin cookies. I like to eat the cranberry wild rice bread with tomato slices and a little cheese.
- What is your favorite part of the Dane County Farmers' Market? I like the social feel of it all.
- If you weren't a baker what would your occupation be and why? A football coach - I love football and actually considered going into coaching.
- What's your favorite word or phrase? 'Hug it Out'
- What's your current indulgence? Tomatoes and cheese curds - it's half the reason I show up at market!
- What's one thing most patrons wouldn't know about you? That I am actually the owner!