Posted on May 09, 2017 | Vendor Profile
5 Juicy Questions with Maryellen Frey
Vendor: Maryellen Frey of Frey Family Farm
Years with the DCFM: 43
- What's your favorite product you grow/make and why? Our native plants - specifically calla lilies because they've been passed down from grandma and grampa, all the way to us.
- If you weren't a farmer, what would your occupation be? Dietician.
- What's your favorite word? Love.
- What's your current indulgence? Chocolate - it is heaven!
- What's one thing patrons wouldn't know about you? Most wouldn't know that our business is as old as our marriage - we got started right after getting married. Got married 44 years ago! My husband Roger says we're going for 50 years at market!