Posted on July 26, 2017 | Vendor Profile
6 Juicy QuestionsGet to know your favorite DCFM members!
|Member: Willi Lehner of Bleu Mont Dairy|
- What's your favorite product you make and why? I love pulling out all the stops, not following a recipe, and making wonderful cheese with deep complex flavors out of raw milk.
- What is your favorite part of the Dane County Farmers' Market? The awesome customers, of course. Plus I get great feedback when I'm experimenting with new cheeses.
- If you weren't a cheesemaker, what would your occupation be and why? I would be a mountain guide - rock climbing and the like. I actually started training for it...
- What's your favorite word? Dibble (Editor's note: This is a term coined by Willi that measures an amount which falls somewhere in between a small and moderate amount.)
- What's your current indulgence? Great beer!
- What's one thing patrons wouldn't know about you? In addition to being an American citizen, I'm also a Swiss citizen.