Recipe of the Week - Green Bean Satay
Posted on July 17, 2018 | Recipe
Savor the abundance of green beans at market in this simple side dish from Create Kids Club featuring a tasty peanut sauce!
- 1 1/4 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP natural peanut butter
- 1 TBSP soy sauce or tamari (for gluten free)
- 1 TBSP hot water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- cilantro (optional)
- Saute green beans in olive oil until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, hot water, soy sauce, lemon juice, and sriracha until smooth.
- Place green beans on serving platter and drizzle with peanut sauce.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately.