Recipe of the Week - Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Blue Cheese
Posted on November 20, 2019 | Recipe
Many households have their non-negotiable Thanksgiving fare. To that menu, consider adding these spicy and caramelized Brussels sprouts! Thanks to Brussels-loving Wisconsin from Scratch for the simple, yet stunning recipe below.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp hot wing sauce or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper, until Brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
3. Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until Brussels are tender and beginning to brown.
4. Combine the hot sauce and melted butter and toss with the warm Brussels sprouts until evenly coated. Mix in the blue cheese. Serve immediately.