Recipe of the Week - Tahini Roasted Butternut Squash
Posted on October 31, 2018 | Recipe
This simple dish from Simply Whisked is the perfect antidote to complicated meals which create a big mess! Simple and delicious? Sign us up!
- 1 pound butternut squash, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, soy sauce, lime juice, maple syrup, garlic and ginger. Add butternut squash and stir to coat.
- Spread squash onto baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with cilantro before serving.