Submit your Recipes for the DCFM Cookbook: Celebrating 50 Years
Posted on May 24, 2022 | General News
This year we are working to collect recipes from our community. The Dane County Farmers' Market is creating a cookbook that will highlight recipes from market vendors and market shoppers.
We’re specifically on the hunt for internationally flavored recipes that show off DCFM crops and products. Examples include:
- that Asian-style asparagus with fresh ginger dressing you brought to a potluck
- the chorizo-feta tacos you ate on a trip to Mexico
- the rhubarb kuchen from Oma's recipe box
- the mushroom ragu you saw in a magazine
- the cucumber raita your you paired with radishes and salad turnips last week
Highlighting topnotch Wisconsin foodstuffs in dishes from around the world, this cookbook will celebrate the DCFM’s community, diversity and great food. So shop local, cook global and send us your recipes! We want you to be a part of the book. If you prefer to submit by email instead, send a request for a form to email@example.com.
For more information on submission guidelines and to submit a recipe, please click here to be directed to form.