WI Whisk Recipe of the Week - Veggie Wrap with Carrot Ginger Spread
Posted from Inspired by the Seasons on January 10, 2018 | Recipe
Brighten up your winter meals with this veggie wrap chock full of winter carrots!
- 2 carrots (1 carrot grated and 1 carrot cut in thin strips)
- 1/2 cup cooked white northern beans
- 2 T olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 8" tortilla wraps
- 1 medium cucumber cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup almonds
Add grated carrot, beans, olive oil, fresh ginger, turmeric powder, and salt to the bowl of your food processor. Process until it becomes the consistency of a paste, add additional olive oil if needed. Refrigerate 1 hour before using.
Spread the carrot ginger spread on wrap, add thin strips of cucumber, carrot, and sprinkle of almonds. Roll, slice and serve.