Posted on May 04, 2017 | Vendor Profile
6 Juicy Questions with Glenn and Kathy Clark
Member: Glenn and Kathy Clark from Sugar River Bakery (Glenn pictured above)
Years with the DCFM: 30+ years
- What's your favorite product you make and why? Scones. As the first bakery at market to make scones, we used to have to explain what a scone was.
- What is your favorite part of the Dane County Farmers' Market? Interacting with our customers!
- If you weren't a cheesemaker, what would your occupation be and why? Glenn was formerly a draftsman and Kathy is a retired clinical laboratory scientist.
- What's your favorite word? Hunky-dorey
- What's your current indulgence? For Kathy it is flowers and for Glenn, craft beer.
- What's one thing patrons wouldn't know about you? Glenn was a former helicopter pilot in the Vietnam War....but after 30+ years at the Market, there isn't too much that his customers don't already know about him:)