Posted on August 02, 2017 | Vendor Profile
6 Juicy Questions
Get to Know Your Favorite DCFM members!
Member: Mark Olson from Renaissance Farm
Years with the DCFM: 'Please let me know this answer!' (Editor's note: We believe Mark has been with the DCFM for 35 years.)
- What's your favorite product you grow and why? Basil. Why do we love anything? I have grown to understand it!
- What is your favorite part of the Dane County Farmers' Market? $20 bills! (haha) The people and the connections over time. The shared experience.
- If you weren't a farmer and baker, what would your occupation be and why? An adventurer or explorer.
- What's your favorite word? YES
- What's your current indulgence? Activities with consequence...white water kayaking, skate sailing, flying an 8 meter kite...that drag me thru the mud as I learn.
- What's one thing patrons wouldn't know about you? If I don't love it, I can't do it.