WI Whisk Recipe of the Week - Chai Spiced Roasted Apples
Posted from Wisconsin from Scratch on October 25, 2017 | Recipe
The perfect fall treat -- cozy, simple, and delicious!
This recipe is provided by Wisconsin from Scratch.
Want more? Wisconsin from Scratch will be taking over our social media channels on October 28 - October 31. Tune in!
- 6 large baking apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground cardamon
- 1/2 tsp. each of ground cloves, ground allspice, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, salt
- 2 Tbsp butter, cold, cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the butter and mix until well combined.
3. Spread apples on prepared baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle the butter pieces evenly over the top. Bake at 400 degrees until apples are soft, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm atop ice cream, oatmeal, yogurt and granola, etc.